This website is a web app that allows you to track and manage your money in one place. It also provides advice on how you can save more, including tips on cutting costs at home and making better investment decisions. Along with all of this, it offers financial calculators to help calculate what various aspects of your finances could be like if you change them or save more. Some features of it include a budget planner and tracker, investment planner and tracker, various calculators including a car leasing calculator, mortgage calculator and cash flow calculator.
Best 7 Personal Finance Apps
- Moneysaurus- Moneysaurus is a great personal finance app that gives you a better understanding of your finances by comparing your spending with other users and creating budgets. This app uses data that you input to provide an explanation as to why some of your expenses are higher than others. It also tracks your spending over time to better explain changes in your expenses and help keep yourself from making mistakes in the future.
- Mint.com – Mint is an incredibly useful financial management tool that allows you to track and categorize all of your bills, accounts, investments and more so that you can get a better understanding of exactly where your money is going. Whether you like to live check by check or have to schedule your bills for every month, Mint helps make this process easier for you and help you keep better track of your expenses and income.
- Personal Capital – Personal capital is another useful financial management tool that works toward helping you get a better understanding of where your money goes and how to manage your money better. It allows you to track your investment and spending as well as keeping an eye on important financial metrics. It also allows you to set up reminders and alerts so that you can never miss a payment or bill, all while creating a customized financial plan based on your goals, values and risk tolerance.
- PocketGuard – PocketGuard is another personal finance management app that helps you keep track of your money. It allows you to set up budgets, track your spending and stay on top of important financial information. It also puts money saving tips in front of you so that you can follow the tips and save more money throughout the month.
- Level Money-Level Money is a great tool for visualizing how much money you have to spend during the month. This tool also allows you to compare your spending with other users, as well as track your income and see how much you have to spend in each category. This is helpful for anyone who might be on a tight budget, wants to make better purchases or simply want more control over their finances.
- Personal Capital- Personal Capital is another useful personal finance management tool that allows you to manage your investments and retirement accounts to help make it easier for you to save money. It allows you to keep track of your money, connect your investment accounts, pay bills and schedule transactions. It also provides suggestions for savings so that you can make better decisions about your spending and investments.
- Truebill- Truebill is a great app for those who want to manage their monthly subscriptions. It helps to keep track of all of the subscriptions you have and alert you when there are price hikes or cancellation fees so that you can cancel unneeded subscriptions, which is often easier said than done.
Why Finance App are Beneficial
The 21st century has brought in a lot of new innovations that have made our day to day business easy and convenient. The concept of online shopping was the turning point for this. Now we can order anything from clothes to books to furniture, by sitting at home, on our PCs and laptops. The digital world has opened gates for people who want to start their own business or have a small business on virtual platform.
- Combination of the financial products or services and the real world: As people are shifting to digital, these businesses need to also reflect that shift. The cash present in physical currency as well as electronic money both move from one form to another. Also, there is no physical limit on how small amounts of digital money can be.
- Easy access: The world is becoming more and more flat, where everything can be accessed almost instantly through the internet regardless where you are located in your city, state or even country.
- Privacy: The internet has created a new avenue of privacy as you can have your own world in which you can do whatever you want to without the intrusion of the law.
- Security: The internet is made out of encryption, which makes everyone anonymous and secure. This makes it easy to communicate with others all over the world without the risk of being caught and arrested in your own country.
- Information: You can access any information or resource that is available on the internet. There are billions of websites on different themes, which are helpful in one way or the other.
Uses Of Finance Apps
- Generate income: There are numerous websites that pay you for visiting them and clicking on their ads. You can find these online through Google search or through reputed sources, who are well aware of such websites.
- Save money: If you have a smart phone and internet access, you can earn money by turning your phone into a Wi-Fi hotspot and charging less than companies do to offer their service.
- Increase productivity: You can make use of the internet to complete any task that you need within your working hours. For instance, if you are planning a visit to a nearby town and the finding it on Google Maps will help you arrive at the place just in time.
- Find out about new products: You can make use of finance apps for finding out about new products, in addition to many other things that are available online.